Build a sailable ship out of blocks.
- Download Ships Mod
- Download and install Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.7.10 (recommended version)
- Download the Ships Mod JAR file to your minecraft/mods folder
Want to use Ships Mod in your modpack? Awesome! Please read the modpack policy.
- Adds block-based ship entities to Minecraft
- Singleplayer and Multiplayer support
- Ships have physical properties like:
- The blocks you choose determine the ship's physical properties
- Configure block properties per server
- Ships collide with players, the world, and each other
- Walk around on your ship, even while it's sailing
- Launch your ship to sail, dock it to change the blocks
- Point your ship in any 360° direction
- Ships actually displace water (no water inside your ships)
- Supports ships up to 10,000 blocks in size
- Ships Mod works with Java 6, 7, and 8
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Smart Moving. It is unlikely they will ever be compatible without rewriting both mods.
- Ships Mod is not compatible with Colored Lights Mod. I talked to CptRageToaster. It might be possible to fix the problems! =)
- Ships Mod has problems with Secret Rooms. Apparently textures go haywire.
Ships Mod is currently Retired.
No further development will happen.
Leave comments and join the discussion in the Minecraft-osphere.
Ships Mod is Open Source on
You can also report bugs on the Issue Tracker